- Pink Wall If you were wondering where everyone is getting that perfect selfie in front of a giant pink wall, here it is! It is at Paul Smith on Melrose. The wall has a superpower that can make any picture look good. Go try it for yourself!
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) LACMA is a great photo spot. Out in front at the lights is very popular spot. They also have a cool area inside with a bunch of plastic noodle-like things hanging down! There are plenty of fun backgrounds to take pictures in front of at LACMA, you can’t talk pictures in the actual museum, though!
- California Donuts Who wouldn’t want some beautiful donuts on their Instagram page?! If you order ahead, you can order a phrase spelled out in donuts! Definitely would recommend going here for a picture, but they do look better than they taste.
- Griffith Observatory The Griffith Observatory has a beautiful view overlooking Los Angeles. We went early in the morning to try to get a sunrise photo, but it was too cloudy. We still got great pictures, though!
- Hollywood Sign Everyone has to see the Hollywood sign, and why not hike right up to it! I wish they would let you get closer, but this is where the hike leads. You can get a photo right behind the Hollywood sign to show how fit you are and that you hang out where the celebrities do! :p
- Venice Beach Venice Beach is always a go-to place for trendy pictures. There are tons of spots with graffiti that is changed daily. The beach, artwork, and your beautiful face is the perfect formula for an Insta-Worthy photo!
Where else have you found in Los Angeles that are Instagram worthy? Share in the comments!